Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sleep... I need Sleep

So this won't be long as you can tell from the title... Sam (the actual baby of the family) is getting married on Saturday. I start summer term on Tuesday (a week from today). Just finished a scrapbook for a friend (4 different subjects). Need to work tomorrow for the upcoming Miss Missouri pageant. Have 225 cupcakes, a guitar hero grooms cake and a 6" round to make and decorate for Sam's wedding. My house is a wreck. Mushu went in today to be de-clawed. Bought a new lawn mower for Brian for his birthday. Bought text books and spent WAY too much.. I have no idea how some people can pay all this money for college and just blow off their grades. Doesn't make sense to me, must be nice to have that much money. Had a great weekend in Arkansas with Denise who went down with pink eye in both eyes, a sinus infection and an ear infection, but the view and the company was wonderful! I don't think a sentence I have typed so far has been a complete one... yup. I need sleep.

No comments: