Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Way too Long

okay, so it has been WAY to long since my last post... I am not very good at keeping up with this, school, tutoring and basically life. Sam got married and it was a wonderful wedding.. they went to the Swiss Alps for their Honeymoon...

Summer school is almost over at this point... BIO100 and MTH050... as of right now I have an A in both, but as finals are next week, that can all change. I don't mind the MTH near as much as I thought I was going to. Aberle is a fantastic teacher though, and I am doing okay in his class. I have him again in the fall.

A friend is living with Brian and I so she can save money before her wedding in 3 weeks. Driving from Bolivar to Ozark and then Fordland to Ozark is way to expensive when gas is $3.85 a gallon. I am sure it is only going to keep going up. I hate to be one of "those" people, but I remember when I could fill my tank on $10. wow... I think I am officially old now that I have put a " I remember when" in print.

We have children's camp this weekend, and I agree with Mike. The Lord must be preparing some wonderful things because Satan certainly doesn't want this camp hapening. We have hit one roadblock after another. It has been the most stressful year for me and I think it has for some of the others as well. Planning has been slow and painful so we are ready to enjoy the blessings God has ready for us this weekend. This year it will be at Windemere in Roach, MO. We went there last year and loved it. Wow.. another "I remember when" coming up. I remember when I went there as a kid for music camp. 2 of those in 1 email, I am REALLY old.

Brain's work is going good. The car pooped out on us so he is carpooling. That is really turning out to be a blessing. Brian always gets so tired driving alone and now I don't worry about him quite as much. The show is wonderful but Satan must be mad about it too. It seems every week they are having problems with some part of the set or curtains. Delays have not detured though, the cast and crew go out and sing praise songs until the show can continue - a wonderful ministry they are able to present.

I will do better at posting more often. My 10 year reunion is coming up (except I graduated a year early) and I am thinking about going. I have touched base with my dear friend from Jr. High and it has been wonderful! Ali and I were such good friends, it seems like almost no time as passed except we are both married and she is now a lawyer! It makes you wonder about the courses life takes when we aren't paying attention.....

No comments: