Monday, March 2, 2009

Update!!

In posting all my fun organizational stuff, I just realized I have forgotten to give an update on Brian!! So sorry!! He is doing wonderful these days. Last Monday he started back to work part-time (4 hours a day). He can't drive yet, so I take him down and get to work on projects, like my recipes! He is very excited because they chose to teach him how to run the light board. Lighting is really where his heart is at, and it is a blessing to see him so happy. The Lord said go, and we took that step of faith, and he is rewarding us beyond measure! Brian even ran the sound board for a little bit last week when the sound technician needed to check some monitors. His stress level has been reduced by leaps and bounds.

THE LORD IS SOOOOOO GOOD!!!

Brian also started his rehab last week. He is going 3 days a week for two hours each time and finished pretty sore. The are mostly working his calves and back, muscles that started to atrophy when he was bedridden. I am amazed every day by his progress and his strong, sweet spirit. He personality has changed very little (Praise the Lord!) and his facial paralysis has almost completely reversed itself.

I have to confess that in the first few days of his accident even though I didn't know what to expect, this wasn't it. I never thought his progress would be this good, this fast, but he has been very determined. I am blessed to have such a wonderful hubby!

Thank you all for your wonderful thoughts and prayers, he is a walking miracle!

No comments: