Sunday, February 1, 2009

Taking advantage of the time...

I am taking advantage of the time at home to catch up on some fun new blogs... If you know me very well, you know my love language is organization. I have found this fun blog/website called I'm an Organizing Junkie. I have found lots of great tips and she does a monthly organization project, which I have decided to participate in for February. The February challenge is recipes. This is perfect since I am having so much fun sharing my favorite recipes on my blog. You can follow this link
to find out more about her schedule for organizing this year. If I have posted this link wrong, I will correct it as soon as I figure out how. I am also working on getting a picture of my recipe mess to post online so I can track my progress.. Would you like to join me? Leave me a message if you are up for the challenge and then check out the link above!

No comments: