Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Grandma's Funeral

I am gone from school this week. Grandma passed early Sunday morning and we have traveled to Iowa for the funeral. I was able to present my Informative Speech in class on Monday before we left. I spoke on assistance dogs and took Goliath with me to class - it went very well. It took us about 8 hours to get to our destination, but we are here. We are rooming with my sis-in-law and my 2 year old nephew. Guess this will be Brian & I's test to see if we are ready for kids.. bring it on! I will be trying to keep up with my homework from here ... online class shouldn't be too hard and I need to finish my English paper. I submitted my EDU paper early, but I haven't heard from my teacher, so I hope she got it.

Pray for Brian's family during this hard time.

No comments: