Wednesday, April 23, 2008

New Schedules and End of Term

My first term back is coming to a close... I believe I have an A in all of my classes still, however in one class I still have ungraded items that are over a month old. Very frustrating. I have 1 speech left to give in COM and the final to take. In ENG I have a small speech and a final paper as well as the overall final. In my EDU class we are working on our final projects and then have the final paper. As far as ART, I have no idea. I know I have a final, but the last I heard we were starting a new chapter today, so I have no clue in this class.

I did register yesterday for my summer classes. I will be taking MTH and BIO. My BIO class will be online, but after talking to several students who are taking BIO online this term, I think it will be okay. They really seem to like it.

Fall classes were registered for this morning. I have 16 hours this fall and will be taking another MTH course, a HST, CHM, Music course online and a Children's Lit course online. Should be fun! I can't wait until I get to take my practicums and more teaching classes. Guess you have to get all the grunt work out of the way first...

No comments: