Thursday, January 8, 2009

No More Shots! (For now..)

Brian has finished his second round of Lovonox shots as of this evening. Hopefully he won't have to go back on them, but that is only if they can keep his blood thick enough. In my opinion, they may need to up his blood thinning pills instead of making his wife give him injections all the time!! But what do I know.

We took the laptop into be repaired yesterday. While Brian was still on the Neuro floor, a cup of water was knocked onto the laptop by a backboard and it has been acting funny ever since. I guess when it rains, it really pours. In addition, I have had a monster migraine all day. I made it to get my medicine and to my moms, where I proceeded to sleep all day and she "took care" of Brian. There really isn't anything to take care of, but if he falls or starts having chest pain it is always good to have someone there who can think logically.

Since this post doesn't seem to be very logical, I think I am going to leave it at that for today. I have an all day training session tomorrow for English tutoring that I need to get ready for, anyway.

No comments: